You’ve seen us on Dragon’s Den, now work for Three Farmers, one of Western Canada’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods companies. Get in at the ground floor of Three Farmers Products and help us expand to reach new heights. Three Farmers is dedicated to creating minimally processed, healthy and wholesome foods while sharing the story of how they are made.
Office & Logistics Coordinator (Full Time – Mat Leave Replacement)
As Office & Logistics Coordinator for Three Farmers, your primary tasks will revolve around managing and executing on order fulfillment and routing. This will include, but is not limited to, managing order fulfillment, processing POs and coordinating logistics.
This is a full time maternity leave replacement position located in our Saskatoon office with opportunity to expand to a permanent role.
Tentative Start Date: June 1, 2018
- Manage Order Fulfillment – oversee the receiving of orders, labelling of orders, processing and packing of orders for shipping, follow up to ensure order was received in good order.
- Mange EDI – set up and ensure EDI functions correctly for EDI customers
- Shipping & Logistics – Picking skids and processing shipments from our warehouse to our distributors, larger retailers and tradeshows.
- Coordinate Logistics for Tradeshows – organize shipping of supplies and product
- Coordinate Logistics for Sponsorship Events – from time to time research events and fulfill donation and sponsorship events
- Addressing Customer Calls and Email Inquiries
- Manage Invoicing and Payments – receive and record payments, prepare deposits
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Natasha Vandenhurk, Elysia Vandenhurk or their designate as required from time to time
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience in logistics and shipping/receiving
- Post secondary degree is an asset
- Must have excellent computer skills and be well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and other analytical software and ability to learn quickly
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure timelines and details are properly and accurately tracked
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – includes life, disability, health and dental
- Work-Life Balance – includes bonus days and banked days off
We appreciate all applicants interest, however not all applicants will be contacted.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org