By Elysia Vandenhurk
(Makes approx 3 dozen small muffins)
- 3 cups Flour
- 5 cups Oats
- 1.5 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1.5tbsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup of Hemp Hearts
- 4 Eggs
- 4 overripe Bananas
- 2 cup of Honey
- 1.5 cup of Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups of Shredded Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, hemp and salt.
- In a second large bowl mash the bananas and combine with eggs, honey, camelina oil and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined. Add carrots and mix until combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter into lined muffin tins and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. To test doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the muffin and when it removes it should come out clean (no batter on the toothpick).