By Heather Dec RD, BSc AHN
- ½ Cooked Barley
- 6 cups Chopped Kale
- 2 crisp Sweet Apples, cored and chopped
- 1 cup Three Farmers Balsamic & Cracked Pepper Roasted Chickpeas
- ½ crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Carrot, grated
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt to taste
- Salad ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and oil. Add the lemon juice and salt and whisk until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together.