By Elysia Vandenhurk
- 4 cups of Butternut Squash, peeled and large dice
- 2 cups Red Bell Pepper, large dice
- 1 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 2 cups of Chickpeas, cooked (or canned)
- Three Farmers Roasted Chickpeas for topping
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- Preheat the oven to 275F. Drizzle the squash with camelina oil and roast for approx. 25min or until fork tender. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine squash, peppers, green onion and chickpeas into a bowl and generously dress with the Yogurt Curry Dressing.
- Top with Three Farmers Roasted Chickpeas and serve.