Are you looking to add some zest to those school lunches, look no further!
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Rinsed and Drained
- 3 Stalks Celery, Minced
- ¼ Cup Shredded Carrots
- 3 Green Onions, Minced
- 1/3 Cup Hummus
- 2 Tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Cup Red Cabbage, Shredded
- Whole Grain Bread, Sliced
- 1 Bag of Three Farmers Wild Ranch Pea Pops
- Place chickpeas in a large bowl and mash with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Add the celery, carrot and green onion and continue to mash. Add the hummus and hot sauce and mix together.
- Toast your bread or leave untoasted if you prefer. Add the chickpea mixture to one side of the bread and top with the lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper and cabbage.
- Serve with Three Farmers Wild Ranch Pea Pops and enjoy your Buffalo Ranch Explosion!
Recipe compliments of Three Farmers dietitian – Heather Deck, RD